Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Facebook Page

Some friends and I were chatting today about blogs and getting in touch with others.  It was suggested that I make a Facebook page and link it with my blog.  The link to the Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/LivingLifeHourByHour I spent a little time doing that tonight and only had to pull a little hair out as I tried to figure our a few of the answers.  I want to be able to write my thoughts simply, be able to post any random post that I find interesting on the internet and do it in an easy fashion. I've been so inspired this last week by some of the blogs I've been reading. There are a few things that I really need to refocus on in my life. Maybe this huge push from my friend to get back into the blog will get me headed into the right direction:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...