Thursday, July 9, 2020

Throwback Thursday 7/9/2020




I know most people think of this as a picture from the past, but we are going blogger style :) We are jumping into the time machine and going back to pick a blog post from this time last year, the year before or even further back.  Commenting on older posts gives them a little love and lets us revisit some of those posts from back in the day.  I got the idea from Karen over at Tots and Me, so please head over and give her a little shout out.


My post today is from back on July 8, 2018 and it was about my youngest son ending his 5th grade year. Would love to read a post that you all share from back in the day :)





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out and for linking up with Throwback Thursday. Your post is this week's featured post.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...