Friday, May 1, 2020

April Book Updates

For some reason this past month I didn't seem to want to read as much. I don't know if it was because I read so much in March or if I worked outside so much more and was just too tired (LOL) Either way I ended the month with 9 books read which is still pretty decent.  I had a nice little mixture this month I think, but I still tend to read the same type books. Then again we probably all have preferences and kind of stick to them. Reading for me is usually relaxing and an escape, so I tend to pick books I don't have to think to much about when I'm reading.



















The Tea Chest ⭐⭐⭐







From Away ⭐⭐







Westering Women ⭐⭐⭐⭐








darling Rose Gold ⭐⭐⭐⭐









Finding Georgina ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


















Moving Target   ⭐⭐⭐⭐





My favorite book this month was Finding Georgina. The rest were all great books too, but this would grabbed me from the very beginning and helpd me until the end. I am already looking to request other books by this author.


What was your favorite book you read last month?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...