Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Review: Deadly Intentions by Lisa Harris

Lisa Harris is an author that I found when I started reviewing books for Revell several years ago. I quickly fell in love with her style of writing. Her books are typically full of romance and suspense and just really all around great reads.  Deadly Intentions was just as amazing as I expected! After Caitlyn Lindsey's friend and research partner dies in a home invasion Caitlyn starts realizing that several people she had worked with have had "accidents" over the recent months. Not sure who to trust or if something is even suspicious Caitlyn reaches out to to the husband of one of her deceased co-workers. Detective Josh Solomon is still dealing with his wife's death in his own way when he's approached by Caitlyn. When she tells him her theory he doesn't see how his wife could have been involved in anything that would have gotten her killed. As he starts talking more and more to Caitlyn strange things start to happen and he wonders if she's on to something. Working together they aren't sure who they can trust and what information is real anymore.


Lisa Harris is an amazingly talented writer.  Lisa lives with her husband in Mozambique where they are church-planting missionaries. Lisa sees her writing as an extension of her ministry. I highly recommend Lisa Harris if you have an interest in a mixture of Christian Fiction, Romance and Suspense. 

"I received a copy of this book free from Revell for my honest review." 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just love her books. I think I'm going to look at some of my favorite authors and print the lists of ALL the books they've written and work on those this year ;)

      Delete

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...