Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Thankful Tuesday 9/18/2018

As I took our dog outside this morning the world seemed so calm and peaceful. As I stepped over all the leaves on the ground it was a reminder that just a few short days ago it didn't feel this way. The sky was stormy, the rain constant and we had no power. Our situation is minor compared to that of so many closer to the coast.  My heart aches for all the damage they have received.  Even just 15 minutes away from me the roads are closed and it's totally flooded. I'm thankful for so many that have come here to help those in need. All those out risking their lives more often than not for people that didn't heed the warnings to stay home. None of us want to sit in the dark, but we have to remember that it's our husbands, brothers and sons that are having to go out in those storms to get our power back on! I'm thankful when a community can reach out and help each other and I only wish that it would happen more often than when there is a disaster.




1 comment:

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...