Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Thankful Tuesday 6/20/17

I'm thankful for my husband today.  We will be celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary in just two more days. I think it's a true test of how love changes over time. When we first got married we spent every minute together even if he was watching tv and I reading a book in the same room (lol) Add kids into the mix, several health issues and his injury two years ago. Times have NOT always been good and I'm sure there were days that both of us were ready to walk away. We said our vows in front of God, our family and friends and that's what we remember when times are tough. It's easy to love someone in the good times and when life is going smoothly. When the turmoil hits and life isn't fun it can be hard to push through those times.  God is with us every step of the way and sometimes we just need to remember that and keep pushing through the hard times. I'm thankful for my husband and excited that we have many new adventures to look forward to having together.  Here is a picture from our wedding.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...