Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Thankful Tuesday 5/23/17

I'm so thankful today for the rain! I know many people don't like it to rain, but I love the sound. To me it's so calming. When the kids were little and we'd be out while it was raining everyone would ask don't we hate the rain. The kids and I would always respond that we like it and it doesn't keep us from doing what we are doing :) We've had quite a bit of rain in the last two days and I'm loving it for my garden :) Thankfully I have one bed in the front that I just finished getting the mulch on, so that will keep my weeds from growing too quickly :) It always amazes me when we get some rain how quickly the items in my garden grow!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...