Sunday, May 21, 2017

Graduation Day 5/20/17

Can't believe that graduation day has come and gone! Hard to imagine that we have graduated our first child. Where have the years gone?? Seems like just yesterday that we were starting on our school journey. Has it really been that long since we started kindergarten? I'm so incredibly proud of our son. He is turning into such a find young adult.  He amazes me constantly with his ability to fix and build things.  I'm also proud that he started on some college classes this past year and already has 12 credits under his belt. I know that he's going to do amazing things as he continues his journey.  He's taking the summer off from school and will continue to work his full time job as well as do odd jobs.  I can't wait to see what he does next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...