Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Thankful Tuesdays 4/4/2017

Today I'm thankful for art time with my two younger kids.  We've been reviewing Art Achieve recently and the kids and I have really been enjoying it. I think art is important, but I'm bad to not do it for other subjects. Reviewing this program has given us some fun time together. There is no fighting among the kids, no rush to get something done or feeling like our art isn't great. We've all been able to make some nice things and it's been relaxing. This will be one of those days I look back on and am thankful that I had this time with the kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...