Sunday, November 6, 2016

Book Review: Another Day Another Dali by Sandra Orchard

A few months ago I read A Fool and His Monet by Sandra Orchard. I have to admit that I had a hard time finishing the book. It was one of those books for me that when I read the back it sounded great, but when I was reading it the book just didn't enthuse me.  When I read the back of this book it sounded great, so I thought I'd give her another try :) I have to admit that I enjoyed this book way more than A Fool and His Monet. I really don't have a reason to explain it because most of the same characters are in this book, it has a similar plot, etc. I really do enjoy the characters that are in these novels and I feel like there is an underlying mystery with one of the characters.  The mystery that we are reading about is about painting forgery and there are many twists and turns through the book.  Serena has a love of art because of her grandfather and she investigates art because of his death.  There is a love triangle between Serena, Nate and Tanner.  There is enough mystery to interest us, but not enough for us to figure out who is really the love of Serena's life.  I'm looking forward to the next book to learn more about the romance and hopefully figure out more about Serena's grandfather.


** I was given this book at no charge for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...