Sunday, December 14, 2014

Book Review: Deceived by Irene Hannon

I really enjoyed reading this book.  It's the third one in the Private Justice series.  I feel like the author does a great job of developing the characters.  Kate Marshall thought she lost her husband and child in a boating accident four years earlier.  One day she's spots a child that she knows is her child. 
She ends up meeting with Connor Sullivan to help her find out the truth.  I love how the characters interact and work together through the story.  This series and this author is one that I could continue to read over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...