Saturday, October 5, 2013

Quick Ways To Fill Your Freezer

I've had several bad migraines this week and it makes me not even think about dinners:( One night I threw together breakfast and the kids loved that and last night I had some frozen soup and made some quick biscuits.  The other day Issac asked could we have pizza and I thought we have everything to make it so why not.  This morning I was thinking how nice it would be to have some dough already in the freezer. I did a quick search and came up with this site.  Money Saving Mom I was only looking for the pizza dough, but she's got a great little plan for ways to fill up your freezer with lots of yummy stuff.  I think I'm going to work on making some of these items with the kids to help on our busy days or if/when the migraines hit.  I thought this would be a site that many of you would enjoy checking out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Roar Like a Lion

Raising kids has always been a hard job, but with technology the way it is now I think most parents would say it's become harder.  We al...